Disclaimer

This Sandra Dewi Unofficial site dedicated for Indonesian Beauty Woman Especially Sandra Dewi, source from infotaiment television, news paper or website and translated to english with bad grammer (sorry)
Situs Tidak Resmi Sandra Dewi ini kami dedikasikan buat Wanita-Wanita Cantik Indonesia khususnya Sandra Dewi, bersumber dari berita Infotainment baik televisi, majalah, berita juga website-website dari internet, diterjemahkan ke dalam bahasa Inggris dengan kemampuan kami yang sangat terbatas, dengan harapan Dunia mengetahui 'Kecantikan & Talented' wanita-wanita Indonesia.

Sandra Dewi : Sleeping Beauty  



Monday, 29th March, I was very weary at all. Because I had to go to Bali after Derings. And I had fallen asleep at the Soekarno-Hatta airport lounge while waiting for the plane. When he arrived in Bali, I went straight to improvise and make up Oasis with Ryan, friend and makeup artisku. After make up, I became the MC event Unilever from 7pm-11pm hour. After the venuenya, our hotels and eat at the hotel. I immediately clean up and shower. Because it is still stuffed. We finally got to bed at 1am. While I have to get up at 3am. Felt so tired.

Related Posts with Thumbnails